Clear the Clutter
Every Thursday 1p-3p starting March 23,
Flint Room at Town Center
- Do you want to declutter but are overwhelmed?
- Are you struggling to let go of some items?
- Are there stacks of paper in several locations in your home?
- Is it difficult to use y our kitchen or bathroom?
- Do you worry about having guests over to your home?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then this 15- week in-person Buried In Treasures workshop may be for you. This is a relaxed program that will help teach you how to build insight, skills and strategies to help declutter, get organized and reduce acquiring. This is geared to help all levels of clutter from someone with just a few messy areas, to excessive collecting, to hoarding tendencies/disorder.
A BIT workbook will need to be purchased through the Council on Aging (COA) for $10 and pre-registration is required. Please call the COA at 781-275-6825 to sign up by March 17th. Residents from Bedford will be prioritized, but residents from surrounding towns are welcome.