- Online Bill Payment Information
Online Bill Payment Information
The Town of Bedford offers residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their Real Estate Tax, Personal Property Tax, Motor Vehicle Excise Tax, Water/Sewer bills online, as well as, Fees.
We support electronic bill presentment (viewing) and payment because it is more convenient for residents and better for the environment
- For Real Estate and Personal Property Tax Bills starting July 1, 2022, FY23 tax bills, now utilizing Unipay through Unibank. Visit the UNIPAY website to pay your RE or PP bills.
- For Water and Sewer, and Motor Vehicle Excise payments, please visit the UNIPAY website.
- For Health Department Payment Center, visit the UNIPAY website.
- For Fire Department Payment Center, visit the UNIPAY website.
- For Town Clerk Payment Center, visit the UNIPAY website.
- Call: 877-227-1157 (Monday through Friday: 8:30 am to 6 pm; Saturday: 8:30 am to 1 pm)
- Email UNIPAY
Online Bill Payment Benefits
- View your bills online
- Register your account
- Make one time payments
- Schedule your payments or sign up for Auto-Pay
- Review payment history and bills up to 48 months
- Confirm that your payment was received
- Get email reminders
- Create an automatic payment schedule
Locating Your Account Number on Bill
- Real Estate is by Year and Bill Number, Property Address or Owner Name (Unipay)
- Personal Property is by Year and Bill Number; Property Address or Name of Business (Unipay)
- Water/Sewer is WTR-Account number (ie: WTR-5100000000) (ICC)
- There is no account number for Motor Vehicle, you need to enter your Bill and registration number when searching bills. (ICC)
Electronic checks using a checking or savings account or credit cards are accepted for payment.
Online payments will incur a service fee. The Town of Bedford only receives your invoice payment amount. The service fee is assessed by the processor.
Invoice Cloud Fees
- The service fee when using an Electronic Check is $0.40
- The service fee when using a Credit Card is 2.95%
- If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at 877-256-8330, ext. 2700.
- For RE and PP, Town Clerk, Health Department or Fire Department payments, view the Fee Schedule for service fees at UNIBANK
- If you need help using online bill pay or you have a question about your account, please call 781-275-1517 or email Bedford Tax Collector