- Council on Aging
- Social Services
- Health Services
Middlesex Community College
44 Middle St
- The dental hygiene program at Middlesex Community College provides preventive dental hygiene services at its on-campus clinic from September through May. These services are available at reduced cost to the local community, as well as to Middlesex faculty, staff and students. New patients are always accepted and welcome. Dental hygiene students, who provide direct patient care, have extensive education and training and have demonstrated competence in clinical services before treating the public. The clinic is supervised by licensed dental hygienists and dentists. The MCC dental hygiene program is fully accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT LOANS
Bedford Board of Health
- They accept donations of wheelchairs, walkers, commodes, shower seats.
- They offer loans of wheelchairs, walkers, commodes and shower seats pending equipement availability.
Bedford Council on Aging
- We accept donations of wheelchairs, walkers, canes and incontinence supplies that are unopened.
- We offer loan out wheelchairs, walkers, canes and incontinence supplies pending equipment availablity.
Two office locations:
111 Boston Post Rd Ste 108 Sudbury, MA 01776
190 Littleton Rd Westford, MA 01886
- Currently accepting patients in his office lcoations and honoring the same rate for services they would at the COA while the COA remains closed.
Dr. Ayleen Gregorian DPM-FACPM
41 North Rd #202 Bedford, MA 01730
- Running bi-monthly clinic by appointment in her office. $40 payable by cash or check. See the newsletter for dates and times or call the COA (781-275-6825) for more information and to schedule an appointment.