- Council on Aging
- Social Services
Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
Video Phone: 617-326-7546
- Provides accessible communication, education, and advocacy to consumers and private and public entities so that programs, services, and opportunities throughout Massachusetts are fully accessible to persons who are deaf and hard of hearing.
Massachusetts Commission for the Blind
- Services individuals in Massachusetts who are legally blind by providing access to employment opportunities and social rehabilitation with the goal of increasing independence and self-determination.
Perkins School for the Blind
- Perkins Library has provided accessible reading material to people with visual impairment and other disabilities since 1837. They have also led the charge in distributing assistive technologies like refreshable braille displays while providing a website that enables people to download accessible reading material.
- Perkins Solutions deploys technology to overcome longstanding and emerging accessibility barriers. They now offer digital accessibility consulting through Perkins Access. These services assist clients in ensuring digital experiences are usable by everyone, and that the online world is fully open to everyone.
Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC)
- Helps individuals with disabilities to live and work independently. MRC is responsible for Vocational Rehabilitation, Community Living, and Disability Determination for federal benefit programs.