Built in 1856, Old Town Hall is one of the finest examples of mid-19th century municipal construction in the area. It was renovated in 2004 keeping the historic character of the structure while at the same time providing an elevator for handicapped accessibility and a full equipped catering kitchen. The first and second floors have been leased to the Bedford Historical Society and the Bedford Community Access Television, Inc., respectively. The beautifully decorated third floor Great Room has been designated for party and meeting rentals.
For more information on rental space and for a Fee Schedule and Application form, visit the Rental Information page.