- Health Department
- Flu Clinic Information - School-Based
Flu Clinic Information - School-Based
The Health Department's School-Based Flu Clinics
The Bedford Health Department, along with the Bedford School Department will be offering flu vaccine during school-based flu clinics at the High School and Middle School for Bedford students.
Flu clinic dates at the High School and Middle School will be posted once they have been scheduled (TBD).
School-Based Flue Clinic Schedule
|BHS Clinic||N/A||N/A||Large Group Instruction (LGI) Room||To Open in October|
|JGMS Clinic||N/A||N/A||Principal's Conference Room||To Open in October|
The Parent/Legal Guardian informational letter, vaccine information and required forms are posted below. In order for your child to receive a vaccination (flu shot) at the school-based flu clinic, you must drop the completed Flu Registration form(s) off to the School Main Office or to the Health Department by the deadline of: TBD. Form(s) can be submitted directly by emailing the Health Department.
The injectable (shot) vaccine will be administered this year. The Health Department has limited doses of FluMist (nasal spray) available this year. If you would like your child to receive FluMist, please complete the second set of screening questions on the Registration Form and in addition to returning the form by Thursday, TBD, please email Health Department or call at 781-275-6507 to request a FluMist dose for your child.
- 2022 to 2023 Flu Registration Form
- Letter to Parents/Legal Guardians of Bedford High School Students (for parent/legal guardian review)
- Letter to Parents/Legal Guardians of John Glenn Middle School Students (for parent/legal guardian review)
- Flu Shot: Flu Vaccine (Inactivated or Recombinant) Information Sheet (PDF) (for parent/legal guardian review)
- FluMist: Flu Vaccine (Live, Intranasal) Information Sheet (PDF) (for parent/legal guardian review)
- Information Sheets about the Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS) (PDF) (review, print and return to BOH only if opting out of MIIS program)